At Rock Mountain you will find cabins, dorms, guest rooms, and camping cabins with over 300 beds to roll out your sleeping bag on.
- Cabins: Seven cabins, each with two rooms having 16 beds per room. Each has a gas furnace for cold weather and lighted paths to the central showers in the Gym.
- Dorm Rooms: Dorm A & B are located in the lower level of the Main Building; each Dorm has 20 beds with adjoining bath. The Gym Dorm is located in the Gym has 16 beds.
- Lakeview Lodge Guest Rooms: Five guest rooms (linens provided) offer comfortable accommodations for speakers and other leaders.
- Camping Cabins*: Each camping cabin has 4 to 8 beds. Used in conjunction with the Hemlock Grove fire-circle and Old Pine Lodge, the Camping Cabins makes a great location for a small camp or retreat for up to 48 people.
- Campsites*: 48 campsites are available for tents or RVs. Hook-ups include electric and water and some also include sewer.
*Seasonal Use: May-October
FORMS & WORKSHEETS: