The month of April signals a season of transition here at camp. The busyness of a full winter of retreats changes to weeks of summer preparation, staffing, and facility improvements. This year is highlighted by even more change, as John Goodenough returned to Rock Mountain to again serve as Camp Director after several months away (to read the full story, check out Return to Rock). We are thankful for the many of you who prayed for camp during the "in-between" as we navigated the winter retreat season without a director, and are grateful for God's provision, and sovereignty in leading camp and John in the past several months.
As John transitions back into life and ministry at camp, and camp shifts to its pre-summer rhythm, please continue to pray for Rock Mountain; for unity, diligence, and focus as we seek to prepare for the summer ministry season ahead.
- We are praising God for His provision of a director as John Goodenough has returned to lead at RMBC.
- We have had another key position filled at Rock Mountain. Jason & Christine Harris have joined us for the 2017 camping season as Family Campground hosts, and are looking forward to serving campground guests this summer!
- Praise God with us for another full winter retreat season. We are thankful and blessed by the opportunity to come alongside the 23 churches that came to camp in the past three months.
- Pray for United with Christ Church & the Young Messianic Jewish Association holding retreats at Rock Mountain this month.
- Pray for God to provide counselors, leadership staff, maintenance and service staff to serve with us this summer!
- Pray for those who have been impacted by God at camp this winter season. As guests & staff leave the camp environment, pray that they would continue to grow, and have lives that are transformed by their time with God at Rock Mountain.