May 17 - October 10
Picture your family paddling on the lake, hiking together, or encircling a blazing campfire s’more in hand, now you have a glimpse of your stay at Rock Mountain Family Campground. You’ll discover a family-oriented Christian atmosphere and be surrounded by God’s magnificent creation when you carve out uninterrupted family time this season.
As we seek to maintain the Christian camping experience for all guests please familiarize yourself with our CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES before making your reservation.
OUR ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM IS BACK!
See Campground Map
- Shared-Use Activities include: Boating/Fishing at the Lake, Pool (Open late May - Early September), Gaga-Ball, Outdoor Courts, Hiking Trails, & Disc Golf. See Outdoor Activities.
- Campground-Use Activities include: Children's playground, carpetball pavilion, horseshoes pits, bocce, Pine Lodge (ping-pong, foosball, box hockey, and space for table games)
- Holiday Weekends & By-Request Activities: RMBC offers planned activities on Memorial and Labor Day weekends. Reservations for By-Request Activities can be made through the Camp Office prior to your stay and/or upon arrival. By-request Activities are subject to availability and a per-person fee.
- Explore Local Attractions in & near the Endless Mountains.
- Snack Shack - Candy, Ice Cream, & Beverages.
- Pavilion - Charcoal grill, picnic tables, electricity, & water spigot.
- Firewood Sheds - purchase firewood for $2.50 per crate.
- Hemlock Grove Firecircle - Group campfire site with seating for 50.
- 2 Bathhouses - one adjacent to the Pavilion, and one adjacent to the Pool.
Help stop the spread of invasive/exotic pests. We are asking all campers to follow the PA DCNR's recommendations concerning firewood: DON'T MOVE FIREWOOD!
For additional information and answers to your questions please contact us.
Contact Campground Reservations - 570-756-2200