June 21-23, 2019
Ages 6-10, accompanied by a Parent.
Some kids would love a camp experience, but are not ready to spend a week away from home. Some parents would love their kids to have a camp experience, but are not ready to send them for a week away from home!
That is why we are offering our MINI-CAMP program! It is a weekend camp experience for kids, ages 6-10, AND at least one parent! It is a great way to experience camp for the first time (both for kids and for parents). The program is a modeled after our 5-day Junior Camp / JrDay Camp program. Our goal is to provide a camp experience for both kids and parents that makes it easier to come back as a full-week Junior or JrDay camper in the future!
Campfire, Cabin Time, Team-building Activities, Zip Line, Fishing, Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Swimming Pool, Crafts, Night Game, Hayride, “LIVE,” Devotions, Camp Games, Archery/Slingshots, Story-tellers, Chapel, Singing/Music, Snack Shack, & lots more!
SAMPLE MINI-CAMP SCHEDULE - check out the FUN of Mini-Camp!
- $109 per person (Child or Parent)
- Special: additional children- $5 off per child
CONSENT FORMS & CHECK-IN INFORMATION:
- REGISTRATION FORM - printable form.
- MEDICAL & CONSENT FORM - printable version (turn in @ check-in).
- DIRECTIONS TO ROCK MOUNTAIN BIBLE CAMP- find your way to camp.
- CAMP MAP - find your way around camp.
- PACKING LIST - what to bring to camp!
- SAMPLE CONFIRMATION FORM - what you will receive upon registration.
A NOTE about what constitutes a "PARENT": A Parent may be biological or legally the child's parent. But, other family members (i.e. grandparent), mentors, or another significant adult are welcome to participate in the Mini-Camp program.
*CAMPSITES - Mini Camp campers are allowed to bring their own RV/Tent and camp on a lakefront campsite. To reserve a campsite, please contact Reid at least 1 week prior to Mini-Camp. There are no additional costs for this lodging option.