Experience an outdoor adventure with comfort and convenience in a camping cabin. Enjoy a roof over your head and a bunk between you and the ground, but still experience the highlights of family camping such as outdoor cooking and dining, campfires, and the wonders of being surrounded by God's creation. Restrooms & showers are in the bathhouse, a short walk from the Camping Cabins.
Camping Cabin Amenities:
- 4 bunk beds: one lower bed being a double bed, and 3 single beds
- Electric lights & wall outlets
- Ceiling fan
- Screened windows with mini-blinds
- Table with 4 chairs (inside)
- Broom & Dustpan
- Trash Can
- Picnic table (outside)
- Fire ring
- Water spigot
- Charcoal grill
- Covered porch with 2 chairs
- Linens & towels are NOT provided.
- Pets are NOT allowed in Camping Cabins.
Check-in/ Check Out
- Check-in with campground hosts anytime after 2pm
- Check-out time is 11am.
*Camping Cabins require a 2-night minimum stay to search and reserve online.
Email or call 570-756-2200
As an attempt to help stop the spread of invasive & exotic pests, we are asking all campers to follow the PA DCNR's recommendations concerning firewood: DON'T MOVE FIREWOOD.
Firewood is available to purchase from the Family Campground woodshed. Please help us keep invasive pests away from our camp property.