May 17 - October 15
Picture your family paddling on the lake, hiking together, or encircling a blazing campfire s’more in hand, now you have a glimpse of your stay at Rock Mountain Family Campground. You’ll discover a family-oriented atmosphere and be surrounded by God’s magnificent creation when you carve out uninterrupted family time this season. We provide this opportunity for families and churches to experience God's truth, build God-honoring community relationships, and to encourage life-change by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We seek to provide a God-honoring camping experience in our Family Campground. Campers are expected to abide by our CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES.
CALL 570-756-2200 xt230
See Campground Map
- Shared-Use Activities include: Boating/Fishing at the Lake, Pool (Memorial Day Weekend- Labor Day), Gaga-Ball, Outdoor Courts, Hiking Trails, & Disc Golf. See Outdoor Activities.
- Campground-Use Activities include: Children's playground, carpetball pavilion, horseshoes pits, bocce, Ga-Ga Ball @ Pavilion (NEW!), Pine Lodge (ping-pong, air-hockey, foosball, box hockey, and space for table games)
- Programmed Activities: RMBC staff lead planned activities during high-use weeks/weekends (including Memorial & Labor Day weekends). *Some activities require a per-person fee. Programmed Activities include: Zipline*, Lasertag*, TEAM Initiative Course*, Archery/Slingshot Range, Hayrides, & Guided Nature Hikes. A weekly activity schedule is available at the Check-in area. If your family or groups would like exclusive use of a Programmed Activity, please contact our Program Manager to book your activity session.
- Explore Local Attractions in & near the Endless Mountains.
- Snack Shack - Candy, Ice Cream, & Beverages. (Schedule varies each week)
- Pavilion - Charcoal grill, picnic tables, electricity, & water spigot. (First-come, first served unless reserved in advance*)
- Firewood Sales* - firewood available for cash purchase.
- Ice Sales* - bagged ice available for cash purchase.
- Hemlock Grove Firecircle - Group campfire site with seating for 50.
- 2 Bathhouses - one adjacent to the Pavilion, and one adjacent to the Pool.
Help stop the spread of invasive/exotic pests. We are asking all campers to follow the PA DCNR's recommendations concerning firewood: DON'T MOVE FIREWOOD!
For additional information and answers to your questions please contact us.
Contact Campground Reservations - 570-756-2200 xt230